Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Prophecy from the Beyond Door

LAD evil ones!

Something happenned to me today at 01:34, when I finished my last meal before sleep while I was watching «Lost».

A ghost came from nowhere to my room and he stared!! I was like «#"!!!"# %&"#$ A». Then he said to me «Be quiet», he was watching «Lost» with me, then he sat beside me and we watched «Lost» together, he even put up a pillow on his back and he said something like «Aaaahhh, that feels good».

I got kind of weird, but well, its allways good to share an episode of «Lost» with a fan so I've offered him some bread and he took it, he asked me then.
«Is that the musician guy "Pippin" from Lord of the Rings?»
«Yes, it is» I said «he likes the pregnant girl»
«Thats Stupid!» he cussed.
«Why?»
«There are no electrical guitars in the Middle Earth!»
«Ah...»

Then he left after the episode ended and he left me a note that said.

«On the third visit of the W, the 7 firsts will be apledging him to be gentle. The cute, lighty, lovely one(we GD know who this guy is, right!) will take on a rifle, create a huge manifestation on Teehran Ville, just beside Pyongyang Ville in the State of Louisiana, and he will scream higher that ever with the croud «WE WANT PRADA! WE WANT PRADA! WE WANT PRADA!

PS: Thanks for the meal.»


- Buru Har

No comments: