Saturday, February 11, 2006

Buru Har of the Gaiz Diabhal

I am going to present myself, not by words of mine, but threw evil, pure, pure evil, the kind of evil thats doesnt let you sleep a good night because your stomach is an incompetent looser that cant find a way to fight the neo-liberal spirals bla bla bla bla bla bla

Am I a boy? No, I'm not even a freackin human how can I be a boy? Who made this stupid question?

Do I have a face to be known? who knows....maybe I do...maybe I dont....or maybe, I'm just sitting at the front of some computers screen at 6:12 am because I decided to have internet friends even more far away than Portugal, and none of them appears now to talk with me.
Why?!?!?!?...I dont know, who cares, really...?

Being a Gaiz Diabhal is simply letting your anus and your brain work as one in harmony, so let there be peace then.

No comments: