Saturday, February 11, 2006

«Love» by Buru Har

Love sucks...Love stinks...and the fact, is that its still the most powerful, destructive and beautiful thing we can ever get in touch in our miserable lives(except me and Striapach, because we're GD).

Do I feel love? Unfortunately, yes. Unfortunately, I'm not a feelingless robot. Unfortunately my soccer team isnt an european champion. Unfortunately, I'm a optimist portuguese on Portugal. Unfortunately, life tells me constantly that getting kicked in the ass is good for my health. Unfortunately, there are people who say «no» just because. Unfortunately, the communists and all the left-wingers left their brain in animals anus, such as horses and dogs. So remember people, when you think you've spoiled your fresh new shoes on dogs shit, disappoint yourself, its human brains, those who believe in a new world with peace and love, and all those things. Unfortunately, I get my counterspells being countered and bribe a deck without creatures. Unfortunately, she said no...

just to piss off my friends...

No comments: